Before coming to an appointment to see your primary care provider, some suggestions we have are to:
- Let the receptionist know if you feel you may need more time for your appointment when you book it and our team will do our best to accommodate this request.
- Bring a list of your medications and your alternative therapies.
- Prioritize a list of questions you may have.
- Bring your journal if you have been documenting symptoms and the chronology of your medical issues. If you have not been documenting anything to date, it may be worth spending a few minutes to jot down the chronology from your memory.
- Review our list of groups and clinics to see if there may be any you may be interested in, in case you need a referral. See also our Group and Clinic Calendar for upcoming events.
- Allocate enough time for travel, traffic and parking to make it to your appointment on time.