For all those who are 65+, have you ever wondered about:
* The relationship between age and physical mobility?
* The importance of active living on the aging process?
* How to know when you are overdoing it or are not exercising enough?
* How to walk safely, decrease falls risk, and how to recover if you do fall?
* Tips & resources on how to be more physically active to stay independent?
Speaker: Chris Moffett, Certified Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer and Older Adult Fitness Specialist
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017 Time: 10am-Noon
Location: Women’s College Hospital, 76 Grenville Street, Suite 6214
To R.S.V.P. please call 416-260-1315, ext. 0.
RSVP by Feb. 2, 2017, space is limited
Seniors Health Seminars
Presented by the Senior Advisory Volunteer Initiative (SAVI) on behalf of Taddle Creek & Women’s College Hospital’s FHTs